MISSION, VISION, OBJECTIVES & FOCUS
RESAC Africa works for the social development and integration of underprivileged individuals and groups in rural communities.
Our work aims to break the vicious cycle of poverty and social isolation and to restore hope for a better future through quality education. We believe that every person has the right to access resources and opportunities in order to live and develop with dignity and to become an active and contributing member of our society.
- To advocate for an educational system that is tailored towards responding to the existing challenges of our environment.
- To encourage healthcare development and health promotion.
- To equip teenagers with relevant skills
- To assist in the process of social integration and personal realization of underprivileged children.
- To encourage and popularize voluntary work in rural areas.
- Leadership academy
- Skill acquisition and Empowerment
- Young leaders club
- Book Drive
- Agriculture and environmental protection
- Socio-political consciousness
- Mental health and drug awareness
- Out-of-school youth’s engagement
- Teenage Single mum and artisan’s campaign
- Advocacy against fake drugs and fake drugs sellers